Saturday, December 1, 2012

Great Selection of Books for Holiday Reading

Soon, the holiday break will be upon schools.  If you are looking for a good title (or two) to read over your break, check out my Thrivapy Reading Collection.

The collection has something for anyone seeking a better understanding of:

  • goal setting
  • goal attainment
  • taking action
  • building habits
  • growth mindsets
  • understanding motivation
  • taking ownership
  • empowerment
  • developing positive relationships

Also, I do not receive royalties from any of the links on the reading collection lens.  All earnings from that page go directly to charity.  In other words, my motivation for creating the lens and sharing it is NOT to make some extra money.  I created the lens and am sharing it to spread, what I think, it an awesome collection of books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...