Recently, I made this lens to describe how Thrivapy supports student success. After making the lens, I began to reflect on the specific challenges students face that can be addressed with Thrivapy.
Here are 10 of them.
1. lack of satisfaction
2. unclear purpose
3. inconsistent follow through
4. no sense of what success looks like
5. difficulty making a plan to address challenges AND taking action on that plan
6. inconsistent engagement with work
7. minimal empowerment to do better
8. fixation ONLY on grades
9. unclear about responsibilities
10. organization/time management/prioritizing tasks with a busy schedule
The ideas behind Thrivapy do not only apply to struggling students. The strategies are as effective for high achieving students who are working to manage busy schedules and demanding expectations.
There is more information on the Student Success and Thrivapy lens.
You can also email me or schedule a Google+ Hangout to discuss.