- summer vacation and all the trappings of the end of the school year are creeping into your classroom.
- you are spending more and more time on next school year's projects than this year's.
- your have finished your textbook or have decided that finishing it is impossible.
- one more project or book to read for class is probably asking too much.
- you feel as if you have done all you can do for a struggling student at this point in the year.
But remember it is often said, "If not for the last minute, very little would ever get done."
Defy the odds and push through to the end. It may only make a small difference, but that small difference could be the one that makes ALL the difference to someone sitting in your class.