Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What Is Your "Great Work?"

If you had the ability to do anything you wanted to make your class more effective, more engaging, or more transformative - what would you do?

If you knew you only had 5 years left to teach, would you change anything?

If today was your last day teaching, how would you approach your class?

Does what you are currently doing as an educator match up with what your idea of "great work?"

If so, how are you helping others do their "great work?"

If not, why?

Thank you for reading this post.  As with all my posts this month, I ask you to consider joining me to help support a worthy cause - St. Jude's Research Hospital.  Between now and the end of January, 2012, I will donate $1 US for every copy of either of my two eBooks purchased.  You can find additional information about this offer by clicking here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...