Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Official "Most Popular Posts of 2011" List

Most Popular Posts of 2011
Now that 2011 is officially over, I am happy to provide my most popular posts from The Art of Education from  the past year.

For those who have been frequent readers, "Thank you" for such a successful year.

If you are a newer visitor, feel free to catch up by reading these posts.

Visit often!

My Top 10 Most Popular Posts from 2011 (#1 being most popular)

#10:  Suggested Summer Reading For Teachers and Parents

#9:  2 Questions Every School Leader Should Ask Themselves Daily

#8:  Maintaining Student Connections: 7 Tips For Future and Current Administrators

#7:  Are You An Inspired Educator?

#6:  3 Common Practices Educational Leaders Should Avoid

#5:  Why Some Resist Tech Integration in School

#4:  In Memoriam: My Friend Stanley Rauch

#3:  The "Evolution" of Education

#2:  Things School Administrators Should Say Daily (But Usually Don't)

#1:  3 Pillars to Uphold a Student-Centered Culture






Finally, as with all my posts this month, I ask you to consider joining me to help support a worthy cause - St. Jude's Research Hospital.  Between now and the end of January, 2012, I will donate $1 US for every copy of either of my two eBooks purchased.  You can find additional information about this offer by clicking here or you can simply click on either book cover above to purchase that title.

As of the writing of this post, 7 copies have been purchased.  My goal is 100, but we still have over a month to go.  PLEASE consider this cause and, if comfortable, send this request to your friends.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...