Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Buy an eBook (or Two) and Help a Worthy Cause

Here is an offer I hope you will consider this holiday season.

One of the most rewarding experiences of my undergraduate time at Rhodes College was being involved in the philanthropic efforts to support St. Jude's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.

One of the most rewarding aspects of my professional life has been the publishing of my two eBooks, Paying Attention: Thoughts on Communication in Schools and Foundations: Examining Vision, Beliefs, Mission, and Philosophy for Kindle.

Therefore, I thought I would offer the following deal.

Between now and the end of January, for every copy of Paying Attention: Thoughts on Communication in Schools or Foundations: Examining Vision, Beliefs, Mission, and Philosophy bought, I will donate $1 US of my royalties (which are not much more than $1) to St. Jude's Research Hospital.

Paying Attention: Thoughts on Communication in Schools is priced at only $0.99 US and Foundations: Examining Vision, Beliefs, Mission, and Philosophy is only $2.99 US.



If you would like to read more about why donating to St. Jude's is a good idea, please click here.

Of course, the goal is to raise some money for a worthy cause.  If you want to skip the buying of the books and  donate directly to St. Jude's, please click here.

To start, I am including a screen shot of my sales report for the most current period.  At the end of January, I will take another screen shot and post that as well.  In addition, I will also include a picture of my receipt confirming my donation (just to make sure you all know I am not attempting to scam anyone).

Sales report 12/21/2011












Thank you for considering this worthy cause.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...