Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Rendezvous: Week of October 9 - 16, 2011

William H. Jackson depiction of one of the six rendezvous held at the Green River / Horse Creek site (1833, 35, 36, 37, 39, 40)
The Sunday Rendezvous is a post in which I bring together a number of items I either bookmarked, wrote, or found during the week.  Primarily a way for me to reflect on what I found interesting or useful this week; I also hope you find a few nuggets of wisdom in this weekly collection.

 
Sunday Rendezvous:  October 9 - 16, 2011

 
My Posts

 
I wrote two posts this week. 

 
The first was a short post suggesting 2 Questions Every School Leader Should Ask Themselves Daily.

 
The second was the second part of a three post series on leading changes - Leading Changes: Overcoming Evidence-Based Beliefs.

 
Other Items

Providing Support...

Questions to Consider Before Becoming an Instructional Coach

What Kinds of Spport Do New Principals Want?

Deconstructing "What Works" in Education Technology

I Take the Challenge

My One Piece of Paper






 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...