Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Reading Lineup (or how I seem to spend most of my free time)

"I cannot live without books."
Thomas Jefferson

I have read quite a few books so far this year.  Reading is a critical piece to my professional development and I am rarely unhappy with any book.  Having said that, I am also somewhat selective, so for a book to disappoint me is quite rare.

Here is the list of what I have read so far in 2011.  If you have read some of these, feel free to share your thoughts below.

The Roddy Reading Lineup (as of 8/14/2011)




Poke the Box by Seth Godin









Do the Work by Steven Pressfield







21st Century Skills: Learning for Life in Our Times by Bernie Trilling and Charles Fadel




Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, and Sheila Heen



On Deck - Books I hope to Read Before the End of the Year






Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert

Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell

Leading Change by John P. Kotter


Succeed: How We Can Reach Our Goals by Heidi Grant Halvorson

Anything You Want by Derek Sivers


Graceful by Seth Godin




What Matters Now by Seth Godin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...