Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Idea Grows: A Follow up to “I have an idea”

Wfilmfest_Magnificent7_00I like Westerns.  One of my favorite scenes from The Magnificent Seven is when Chris (Yul Brynner) is recruiting men for his group to protect the village.  The first “recruit” was Vin (Steve McQueen).  

While sharing a drink in a saloon, Vin asks Chris how many men he has lined up to take on this seemingly impossible task.  When Chris indicates one (raises one finger), Vin takes a deep breath and holds up two.

 

 

There has been plenty of interest in the idea I wrote about in my recent post, “I have an idea.”

In response to this interest, I want to share an expanded version of the idea.  This expansion is more detailed, but still calls for collaboration and feedback.

Click the logo to access the Google Doc outlining additional thoughts and details.

ASISE logo4

I have also created a collaborative working document with the purpose of collecting your thoughts, ideas, questions, etc.

After reviewing the information and/or contributing to the working document, please feel free to let me know what you think.

Many thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...