Sunday, May 1, 2011

That is why they call you “teacher”

“My students are so unorganized.” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

“I can’t believe how often the students forget to bring their (fill in the blank) to class.” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

“Why can’t she get this problem?  I’ve gone over this a hundred times.” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

“Yes, it’s on the test and yes, you need to take notes.” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

“If you didn't understand, why didn't you raise your hand and ask?” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

On the other hand….

Thank you for seeing me at lunch to explain.  Now, I get it.” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

I can’t believe I got an ‘A’!” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

Can we do another project like this one?” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

Can you email my mom to tell her how well I am doing?” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

Would you write a recommendation for me?” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

I appreciate your help.” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

Have a great day!” – That is why they call you, “teacher.”

Why do they call you, “Teacher?”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...