Thursday, May 5, 2011

“Edleaders Academy” – defining educational leadership

EDLEADERS ACADEMY (2)

This is the first in what I hope is a series of posts designed to be more interactive.  The purpose is to explore and share more defined aspects of educational leadership through a progression of exercises.  Each exercise has an accompanying Google Doc that I will provide access to in these posts and in the “Open Contribution” page on this blog.

I hope you find these exercises engaging and helpful in your developing understanding of educational leadership.

Today’s Assignment

This is the first exercise in the series.  Being the first, I thought it appropriate to begin with asking a simple question.

What is your definition of “educational leadership?”

If you would like some tips on how to put together your definition, please check out this out this post I wrote about defining educational leadership.

Feel free to comment and share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...