Do you wonder why their feels like a disconnect between you and your teaching staff?
Are you confused as to why the room gets very quiet when you enter?
Would some suggestions about how to re-discover the joys of education that motivated you to join the teaching profession?
May I suggest that you may need to get more “full of …ble”? Yes, you may need to develop a greater appreciation for “..ble”.
What is “…ble” you ask? “…ble” can be many things like:
- AVAILAble – Can teachers find you and talk to you?
- APPROACHAble – Do you project a genuinely welcoming atmosphere?
- CAPAble – Are you knowledgeable and current in your area? Can you get the job done?
- VISIble – Is your presence felt all over the campus?
- HUMble – Are you quick to praise and slow to accept it?
Feel free to add your own list of “…ble” in the comments section.