Inspired by a presentation by Dr. Thomas Shields, I wanted to share some reflection points. These points are based on what Dr. Shields described as “leadership as your story.”
- No one skill, trait, style or characteristic is essential to successful leadership
- Leadership is your narrative, a life story
- What does being authentic mean to you?
- Are you aware of your authentic leadership potential?
- Which people have had the greatest impact on you (positive or negative)?
- Which experiences do you find the greatest inspiration and/or passion for your leadership?
I always enjoy feedback from readers. Please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions.