Monday, November 8, 2010

Bullying and Civility, in Public and Private Schools - NYTimes.com

Anyone who has read or followed my blog knows I am an independent school administrator.  I say that because I do not make any excuses for having chosen to serve the needs of private school families.

I was pleased to see the comments left in response to the article and would agree with the opinions based on my own experience (see link at bottom of this post).

You may also want to read my blog post about the challenge of addressing declining civility in the face of increasing stress and competition:  Global Competition, Results Based Evaluation, and Building a Culture of Civility in Schools: A Catch-22 for Educators

Bullying and Civility, in Public and Private Schools - NYTimes.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...